Hi All,

I want to compile multiple mxml files into a single swf file is this
possible through command line tool "mxmlc", if so, can somebody please share
me the command

Also help me in understanding the advantages of having single swf file for
multiple mxml files
as this is the case in my current project. Also , please point me to some
document to understand more on this