Hi Parth,

I have already done this in one of my earlier company.
So, construct a XML/JSON  structure which will have all the values about
TShirt image (Front/Back), Zooming Level, all the textual contents in
separate tags/nodes and image contents with image url with width and
height.
So, once we save the complete our design, we construct the XML/JSON and
passing to any serverside technology.
While launching the design again server side technology give back the
xml/json information, by that we will construct our design in Flex.

Note : We had a very good mechanism which will construct the xml on your
every action complete. Finally click on Go button will save the information
in DB/xml file stored in server.

I really enjoyed the experience I had.

Thanks,
Sathis