Hello Everybody,

Currently I am working with Adobe Air of Flex Version 4.6.

In my air application I used all sparx UI components(not a mobile Project)
I want to know, *Can I install and run this Air app to Android devices??*

As I converted this application to Mobile project, (by creating new mobile
project from flex and copy all  necessary code ) then there are lots of UI
components not supporting by Flex Mobile project..
I also tried to make .apk file from .exe or .dmg, bt it's not showing
anything on android devices when i install apk file to android.
(reference
link:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WS901d38e593cd1bac25d3d8c712b2d86751e-8000.html)

Please reply as early as possible, as I want to update my client about this

As the project is ready , bt I cant find, is it workable with Android
devices or not??

Thanks in advance.

Shridhar Kulkarni
Flex developer