Hello Ratan kumar,
                                   If u want to render 3D content it has to
be done on stage3D ,you could use any of the flash3D engines to do that,I
am not sure which framework exactly supports  the wrl format but some of
them do check out away3D or flare3D ,there are some examples which show 3D
and flex integeration.Also u might face problems with the different layers
in the flash player as stage3D always sits below the stage layer.
http://www.tricedesigns.com/2012/01/26/stage3d-flex-demo-w-source/