Hi

We are early idea stage startup. We are looking for interns/passionate
individual who will hands-on individually to build subset of our product
prototype in the area of technical/instrumentation/electronics/embedded
programming/hardware control who can
design/control/implement/maintain/manage
devices/machines/instruments/electronics.

If any one in the group have similar interest or passionate enough, send
your profile showing what you have done so far in any of these area with
prototype/demo/link/concept to my email address
milind.go...@gmail.com(milind dot gothi at gmail dot com) and we will
have a meeting to discuss
further.

Regards