From: Spike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 1:39 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex + Java Classes (as RemoteObjects) Config
Question

I removed the classpath entries I added to the JRun instance for verity.

Those were the ones that caused the problem for me. Haven't got round to
sorting out how to put them back on again so they don't conflict, but
that was the issue.

You should be able to tell if that's the issue if you run the flex
server from the command line.

I can give you more details if you need them, but it's getting late here
and I'm about to head off to bed.

Spike

oups/S=1705007207:HM/EXP=1109830219/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.