Hi members,

I am new to Flex coding. I did learn a lot from coenraets web site
and also from richinternetapps.com. I do really appreciate them for letting
others to see their code and learn from it.

I do have couple of issues to resolve. I did try search on Livedocs and
other websites for solutions but didn't find any.

1)      Can any one programmed hotkeys(keyboard shotcuts) in flex ? for
example, instead of using mouse to click on tab of TabNavigator container
users can use keyboard shortcuts say Ctrl+T or Alt+T something like this.
There will be a problem using Alt as accesskey because Alt key has been used
for windows hotkeys. Please help.

2)      My user requires that they should be able to zoom a scanned image
and then move/drag that image. I did accomplished zooming part but unable to
drag the image. Here is the mxml file for your ref.....

<<manageSchedule_3.mxml>>
Thanks in advance.

Thanks!
Hari