Title: Message

When I try start this application, I get Flash Remoting error message: "Service threw an exception during method invocation: null".

[Pete] The fact that you received that error means that you did hit a FR gateway servlet, but a null pointer exception happened. What version of ColdFusion for J2EE are you using?

What can I do now?

     1) I should try to use the amfgateway (if so, I don't know how to use it with the RemoteObject tag)

[Pete] You can't use the amfgateway from Flex to contact CFCs. ColdFusion is loaded in its own bootstrap classloader.