Steven,

Yes. I cloned the demo package tree, and replaced demp with play and
throught the directory tree.

Note, if I use xmlns:demoView="com.visualio.play.view.*" it works just
fine, so the problem does not appear to be with the com.visualio.*
hierarchy. I've even hacked a bit on the java classes, recompiled them
viaEclipes and it all works fine as long as I use the string demoView.

Does Services.mxml do anything dependant on the demo string? I turned
on the <keep-generated-as> tag in flex-config.xml and stared at
Services-generated.as but saw nothing weird.

-Douglass