On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:43:07 -0800, Mercer, Dustin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been trying to find out a way to change the background color of a
> disabled button. Has anyone tried this or does anyone have a suggestion on
> how to change this? It sounds like it should be simple, but the solution is
> eluding meJ. Thanks in advance!

I think the Button's disabled background color is hard-coded to gray.
You can change it by specifying a falseDisabledSkin/trueDisabledSkin,
but I am not sure how exactly to do this (you'll have to explore, look
up "skinning, falseDisabledSkin, Button").

Manish