Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:47 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] flex project

i'm looking for 2-3 flex coders to do some hourly contract work.

i would prefer you to be local to the dallas / ft worth, TX area for some meetings, but all of the work will be done from your location via telecommuting.  if you are able to drive to DFW for meetings roughly once a week but live/work further out, that shouldn't bea problem.

if you currently have a part time / fulltime job elsewhere and want some flex work for extra cash or experience, that is acceptable.  (i.e. don't have to quit your day job if you are already engaged 8-5).  but I am looking for people with a minimum of 20 hours a week to spare on this project.

you will be part of a team that is building an exciting new e-commerce .com that will be emerging shortly.  this isan awesome chance to work on a high profile --fully-- flex site that will actually be open to the public!   (perhaps the first large scale flex B2C .com!)

if you are interested, please send a resume or skills summary along with details of your flex experience and any URLs you might have OFF LIST to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks

nate nielsen