@@SAP/Oracle11i Training Online Available!!
we are a ERP training center,Job Oriented Training Available!!

My Yahoo Messenger ID:erphouse (or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED])
(if i didn't online ,pls leave a message to me)
Remote access USD100/month,Training Cost USD900(50 hours) for SAP/Oracle11i
Offering all moudle SAP training online and relevant module official course for
review!
Curriculum include ABAP,BW,SEM,FI,CO,PP,MM,SD,Basis,CRM,SRM,SCM,APO etc. all
module!

Training Cost USD900(50 hours) for over each module training,Expercised
instructor!

Remote access available,providing student relevant module official course for
review!!!!

IDES access availability include
SAP 4.7 IDES
BW3.1 /SEM3.2 IDES
APO 3.1 IDES
CRM4.0 IDES
SRM 2.0/EBP3.5
EP6.0 SP2

USD120/month for remote access each over module!!~
Oracle11i Traing,covered all following moudle
AP,AR,BIS,BOM,CM,FA,GL,HR,INV,MFG,MO,MPS,MS,OFA,OM,OPM,PA,PO,QA,TM,WF
Training Cost USD900(50 hours) for over each module training,Expercised
instructor!

Oracle11i 11.5.9 version software environment!!

if u interested in detail,feel free email to(Pls send to all follow 3 email id
):
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or saptrainer£ÀHotPOP.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or saptrainer£Àlycos.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or saptrainer£Àonline.ie