Alright, I got FLEX installed on IIS over JRun. Now I created a new
Server via the JRun Management Console and called it 'Flex', on port 8101.

When I browse to http://localhost:8200/samples/ however is when the
Flex samples appear. And they appear to run just fine. However if I
create my OWN hello.mxml file and place it here (where i have the
'Flex' server referenced)

D:\JRun4\servers\flex\default-ear\default-war

Then I get all the contents of the hello.mxml file rendered out as xml
in the browser.... no error or anything, just xml text.

So I must have some sort of pathing problem on the server setup,
strange this is that I never meant to install the Flex samples, all I
extracted was the Flex.war in the
D:\JRun4\servers\flex\default-ear\default-war folder.

So with all that said here area few notables..... yes JRun is running
properly, flex appears to render fine when running the samples,
therefore its not a MIME type issue.

Oh god ANY help would be great and really appreciated, I am just
trying to learn all this and its turning out to be a nightmare!

Please feel free to IM me on Yahoo! @ [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you have the
time, I always like to chat with fellow developers/geeks!!!!

Thanks all.