On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:54:22 -0800, Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Move the DataFormatter tag so it's at the same level as the form tag.
>

> <mx:Application â>
>
> <mx:DataFormatter â />
>
> <mx:Form â/>
>
> </>

Yeah, I saw that and was able to move on. However, I'm curious as to
why the re-decalaration of the namespace (in the mx:Form tag) wasn't
sufficient to "re-root" the DateFormatter tag? Can you not re-declare
namespaces like that? Sorry, I'm new to this, so I'm still finding my
"Flex-legs".

> Another thing I missed on tech-edit I guess J

No worries. This is only the 3rd or 4th issue I've found outside of
the widthFlex change and I'm almost 200 pages in. That's pretty
impressive for most technical books I've read!!

Regards,
Dave.