You can do this without the admin console...

Unzip the flex.war file (war files are just zip files with a different
file name extension) using a suitable name for the top level directory
under your server. For example:

unzip flex.war to yourserver as:

C:\JRun4\servers\yourserver\flex

So that the following file structure is there:

C:\JRun4\servers\yourserver\flex\
C:\JRun4\servers\yourserver\flex\WEB-INF
C:\JRun4\servers\yourserver\flex\WEB-INF\lib
C:\JRun4\servers\yourserver\flex\WEB-INF\flex

You can then force JRun to deploy an expanded application from the flex
directory. Open the Jrun configuration file for yourserver, located at:

C:\JRun4\servers\yourserver\SERVER-INF\jrun.xml

Search for the "DeployerService" service section. Add a child element
like so:

<attribute name="file">{jrun.server.rootdir}/flex/</attribute>

Save the file. I also tend to clear our my temp directory to ensure the
classpath is clear by deleting the
C:\JRun4\servers\yourserver\SERVER-INF\temp directory.

Restart your JRun server.

By default, JRun assumes the directory name as the context root for your
web application. For yourserver, let's say it's running on port 8400 for
example, would have a web application with a context root of "flex":

i.e.

http://localhost:8400/flex

NOTE: To override this default context root assignment, you can add a
/WEB-INF/jrun-web.xml file and specify a context-root element with the
desired name.

See:

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/jrun/4/Getting_Started_with_JRun/develapp
s4.htm