What is your remote object returning? If it doesn't return an array, you could create a function that processes the result of the remote object function and manage it that way.

Doodi, Hari - BLS CTR wrote:

Hi,
        I need to develop a UI such that when user click 'Prev' button
system should display previous product info in the queue and if user click
on 'Next' then system should display next product info in the queue. I
thought of achieving this by assigning result object from remote object
method to a Array and keep track of current product index accordingly
populate Form Items. But to my surprise there is no property of dataprovider
to <mx:Array> tag. Did any one already developed this kind of functionality
so that I can have a look at it or appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!
Hari