I believe the first option is the way to do it according to the existing EULA (though I’m no lawyer).  The 2nd way would require a special agreement I think.

If you have a special reason for wanting to do something like this I’d mail Libby and Lucian and they can work with you to make appropriate arrangements if possible.

Matt

From: JesterXL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 20058:35 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex SWF in Zinc

To expound on what you just said:

- is using the Zinc projector to load the SWF from a remote URL legal? (Peter's way he tested)

- is using the Zinc projector to wrap the SWF locally by getting a local copy of the SWF generated from a Flex server (way I've tested) legal?

The first uses a Flex server, upon the user running the EXE.

The second uses a Flex server to get a local copyof the SWF that you then compile into a Zinc exe, making it self-contained and have no need of a Flex server.