Van: extensive_systems [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: dinsdag 15 maart 2005 5:25
Aan: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Onderwerp: [flexcoders] Re: Problem with WebService using HTTPS protocol

Thanks, I posted my own answer to question (1) previously, and for
question (2) - asking for example code - well, I'm really only
concerned with web service (both unnamed and named) over HTTPS.

Actually, I've got that (WS over HTTPS) working to the point where the
service loads the WSDL and initializes; the actual operation RPC times
out however, so I'm going to talk to the vendor to determine if the
problem is perhaps my definition and call inFlex or their web
service's behaviour.

I do believe that MM needs to supply (in their documentation or by
some other means) a really good, complete, real-world example of using
both an unnamed and a named web service over HTPPS.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> here is the code I used.
> obviously it refers to an internal webservice for us.
> it points to a cold fusion component. the return from it is a cfquery.
> the method is called on initialize.

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml"
verticalGap="10" initialize="ReconcileWS.remGetReconcileProjects.send()">
wsdl="http://devppcintranet/sitecomposer/globals/cfcomponents/reconcile/reconcile.cfc?wsdl"
>         showBusyCursor="true"
>         fault="alert(event.fault.faultstring)">
>         <mx:operation name="remGetReconcileProjects">
>         </mx:operation>
>   ...edited...
>    </mx:WebService>
>  <mx:HBox>
>         <mx:Label text="Select a department:"/>
>         <mx:ComboBox id="numProjectID" width="150"
dataProvider="{ReconcileWS.remGetReconcileProjects.result}"
labelField="NAME">