Asunto: RE: [flexcoders] clicked cell
10/02/2005 15:17

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 7:46 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] clicked cell

" Para:

yahoo.com> Asunto: Re: [flexcoders]
clicked cell

10/02/2005 13:15

Por favor,

responda a

flexcoders

Hi,

Data grid has a cellPress event

cellPr Broadcast when the user clicks on a cell to indicate that the cell
ess is about to be edited. The event object contains the properties:
- itemIndex Index of the selected item.
- columnIndex Index of the selected column.
- view Currently selected Object.
- target Reference to the component that triggered the event.
- type Name of the event.

a sample is here

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00000240.htm

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi coders,

Working with datagrid my application sholud navigate to a new screen when
wichever cell of a specified column is clicked. If the cell is editable I
can use the datagrid "focussedCell" property to detemine what is the
columnIndex and consequently decide when the navigation must be performed.
Else I can´t detect what is the clicked cell. I´ve tried to catch the
mouse event to determine the x_position/y_position, but, as the datagrid
height can change in the future I wonder is not the best solution. Any
thought?
Thanks in advance.

Isaac Bibás

Do you Yahoo!?