Are you running Flex on top of JRun? In this case, run the web server
connector wizard which comes with JRun.

Following the instrucions from this tech note -
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19344

The integrated JRun server which comes with Flex does not include the web
server connectors. Please download the full version of JRun -
http://www.macromedia.com/products/JRun and then deploy flex.war (or your
application) on the JRun server.

- Cathy