I have some code like this:

<mx:LinkBar dataProvider="screens" />

<mx:ViewStack id="screens" width="750" height="480" changeEffect="Fade" >
<mx:Repeater id="list" dataProvider="{ws.fnc.result}" >
<CustomControl data="{list.currentItem}" />
</mx:Repeater>
<mx:Panel label="Test" />
</mx:ViewStack>

In IE it seems to come up fine, but in FireFox the "Test" panel ALWAYS
comes up, and I can't see any of the other panels until I click on the
test one.

FireFox uses a different executable to play the SWF files right? Are
there differences between the two? I've also been getting odd graphic
artifacts showing up in Firefox when trying to use those effects in my

It's been a very frustrating day.