Robert Brueckmann wrote:

I implemented the creationPolicy=”auto” and my tab navigator is still creating all of the children at load time. Like I said, I have an empty Tab navigator in the MXML code itself…when the user logs in, I trigger a
[snip]

If you're creating children dynamically, then that won't work.

So let's stick with your approach and go back to your original problem: you have a TabNavigator to which you're adding tabs dynamically, and you say the tabs are not expanding to 100%. Can you show us a simplified version of this code (with the problem showing)? Something I can run and test locally?

Manish