Okay, newbie here - to the list and to Flex. I have gone through all
of the articles and examples on DevNet. I feel like I can open an
mxml file and pretty well understand whats going on - but going from
there to actually writing an app is another thing.

So, are there any resources that people would suggest? Maybe even
more specifically - utilizing Flex and CFMX together? I looked on
Amazon, but it appears the only books for Flex are for the 1.0
version. Is there any information available for the 1.5 version?

Thanks
-- Jeff