Just was working on applying a stylesheet throughout my application and I’ve successfully changed the header colors of my datagrids and panels but I can’t seem to figure out how to change the gradient fill color of my tabs in my tab navigator…

I have a stylesheet with the following:

TabNavigator {

            fillColors: #D8E6EF, #FFFFFF;

}

Is that not the right syntax to apply a gradient of a light blue to white for each tab?  I don’t see a similar headerColors style attribute like I do for Panel and DataGrid components…I’m also adding these tabs on the fly based on a user’s grant access when they log in…styles are still applied to components added on the fly, right?

Rob

This message contains information from Merlin Securities, LLC, or from one of its affiliates, that may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, pleaserefrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by replying to this transmission.

Merlin Securities, LLC is a registered broker-dealer. Services offered through Merlin Securities, LLC are not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency, are not deposits of or guaranteed by Merlin Securities, LLC and may lose value. Nothing in this communication shall constitute a solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell a particular security.