I have a .NET Web Service running on IIS with Basic authentication.
In flex, I have a HttpService configured to request data from my web
service. On a button click I call the HttpService.send() and set an
event to handle the result.

When I run this Flex app on my IE browser, I get a security login
dialog and so I enter my user name and password. I am granted
access to the web service and I see my data. All seems to be
working fine.

However, when I close the browser and re-open it, I am not prompted
with the security login again and my application acts as if I am
already logged in. Even if I clear the cache on my browser, it
still acts as it I am logged in.

So I am wondering where my credentials are being cached. Is there a
cache duration setting somewhere? How I can clear it? If the user
closes the browser and re-opens the app, I want them to log back in.

Thanks,

Bill