From: Michael van Leest [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 8:09 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Icons

Uhmm... Is there maybe a fla file with the Flex halo them?? Because I've

found the pulseBlue, but I need the standard Flex halo images so I can
edit them....

Michael van Leest wrote:

Hi,

Uhmmm this is pretty strange question, but can I use the Flex icons
such
as the wait state pointer ( clock thingy)?? And if so, where can I find

these files?? I'm building a cms and want to use these icons so it's
all
the same throughout the application. The only thog I want to do is give

them a specific colorglow....

Anyone??
Thanks in advance!