From: Matt Horn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 February 2005 15:37
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Installing Flex under a full Jrun

Note that you can have any number of Jrun servers running. You don't have to disable the Admin server to run a new one. The limitationis that each server requires a unique port.

There's extensive JRun documentation about installing, configuring, and using JRun servers in the JRun Administrator's Guide here:

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/jrun/4/JRun_Administrators_Guide/contents.htm

hth,

matt h