Also check my blog entry on how to transfer data between CF and Flex and
enforce automatic mapping between structs and AS classes (please note that the
_remoteClass trick isn't supported officially by MM anymore and may be dropped
completely in a future version of Flex)

http://www.richinternet.de/blog/index.cfm?entry=74BA931D-C3DA-FDE0-C7959146205942DA

Dirk.