Hi Dirk,

Thanks for your suggestion. But my condition differs
from your example.

Lets assume I had an AS Class 'MyClass.as'
I am trying to do something like this in my MXML
  var o:Object = new MyClass();
  I build an 'array of structures' in MyClass Object
and I do pass the complex Object as input with another
Object wrapper.

Here's an example by Macromedia on how exchange
complex data

http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flex/articles/complex_data_03.html

According to macromedia
When invoking methods remotely, you can pass objects
back and forth (as the methods' input parameters and
return value) between the client and the server.

This example is explained with Java and I am trying to
replicate the same with Coldfusion CFC's.

Thanks,
Mohanraj

--- Dirk Eismann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>