Robert Stuttaford wrote:

>BTW, are there any concrete multiple-swf RSL examples out there? Currently
>I'm writing intrinsics for each class that gets used in any other swf, and
>it seems like I might be going the long way around.

Instead of using intrinsics for each class, make use of the _exclude.xml
file.  For modular applications, this will allow you to prevent
duplicate classes from being loaded without having to worry about
creating a million intrinsics and trying to maintain them.  The
_exclude.xml file is placed next to the .fla file and just lists classes
to not include in the final .swf.

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flash/mx2004/main_7_2/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Flash_MX_2004&file=00001081.html#wp287271

-d