I'm trying to generate a table, each cell of which is a link.
The number of rows in the table can be variable, and the link
for each cell is generated dynamically and passed to Flex as
part of the data model.  Here's an example of what a simplifed
version of the table might look like:

<mx:Grid width="100%">
   <mx:Repeater id="rptRowRep" dataProvider="{rptModel.report.detail}">
      <mx:GridRow>
         <mx:GridItem horizontalAlign="right">
            <mx:Label text="{rptRowRep.currentItem.title}"/>
            <mx:Link label="{formatData(rptRowRep.currentItem.alloc)}"/>
            <mx:Link label="{formatData(rptRowRep.currentItem.exp)}"/>
            <mx:Link label="{formatData(rptRowRep.currentItem.enc)}"/>
         </mx:GridItem>
      </mx:GridRow>
   </mx:Repeater>
</mx:Grid>

I haven't been able to figure out how to correctly pass the url to the
getURL command.  If the urls that I want to link to can be referenced as
rptRowRep.currentItem.alloc.drilldown, rptRowRep.currentItem.exp.drilldown,
rptRowRep.currentItem.enc.drilldown, etc., how do I define the click event
to call up the correct url?

If it matters, the link may or may not be to a Flex page.

Thanks.