MfgQuote (www.MfgQuote.com) is looking for another CFMX & Macromedia Flex developer to join the team.  Applicants should have used Flex for the past 6 months minimum, and ColdFusion for the last 2-3 years.  Must be very good with CFCs.  Prefer those that have used Mach-II in production.    A working knowledge of the flex cairngorm framework is good as well.  Expertise in SQL and _javascript_ is also required.

Please send your resume, code samples and salary request to [EMAIL PROTECTED].  We would prefer someone in Atlanta or those willing to relocate to Atlanta.  Depending on skill set & situation we would be accept a commuter (travel to Atlanta 1-2 week(s)/month would be required).

Please NO recruiters!

Thanks,
Jeremy