For variable row height DataGrid, rowCount is not supported. Since the
rowheight is not constant in a VRH DG, its not possible to show fix number
of rows in a fixed height datagrid. Make sense?

To show 2 rows in a VRH DG, you can set DataGrid height such that it only
shows 2 rows ;) It will work really well if your row height (row content) is
fixed.

-Ashish