From: "Harris Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Interfaces?

Yeah... I have had trouble with the search facility as
well.  I am looking at the main doc available here
[1].  The info I've been looking at is available by
navigating to

Developing Flex Applications Version 1.5  ->
  Working with ActionScript in Flex ->
    Working with components ->
      Implementing interfaces.

On that page there is a link to "Using Interfaces"
[2].

After spending a fair amount of time being frustrated
with finding stuff in the docs, I have now embraced
these pages and can usually find whatever I need.  The
organization of the Flash/AS2 Component docs seems a
little better organized IMO.

good luck,

~harris

[1]