Hi,
  Can you use a repeater without a dataprovider, for example , if you
want to repeat an item 4 times, is there any way to say <repeater
count=4> ?
  I want to put identical combo box's on a page, and plan to use a
repeater. I know I want to repeat the combo box 4 times, and only need
one dataprovider to use each time for the combo box population. Is
there another flex tag I should use for this type of operation?
This is what I want to do:

<mx:Repeater count=4>
   <mx:ComboBox id="cb1" dataProvider="{data)"/>
</mx:Repeater>

Thanks for any advice !