I know there have been many requests regarding flex
file uploader. I hope to see soon this feature and  if
it's not a problem, i have some question about what
you have in mind:
will this new feature support multiple file upload?
will it have support for image preview?
When are you planning to release it?
Sorry for all that questions but file uploading is
really important for the application i'm working on.
Thanks
Duccio

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19382

>       Its technote talking about " File Upload in
> Flex/Flash
>       in Internet
>       Explorer".
>
>       You can notify Flex back from javascript using
>       FlashObject.setVariable("var", "value");
>
>       Where FlashObject is id/name of Object/Embed tag in
>       HTML....
>
>       -abdul

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>