Hello,

I can't help the people with this issue because I have never used IIS
with JRun. Can you help us?

I have an WebService in .NET and running over my IIS server.
With Jrun running over IIS and Flex Server installed my applications
work, except when I will call a webservice in .NET, that I receive
"Could not load WSDL: Server java.lang.RuntimeException: You are not
allowed to access the URL http://localhost/homews/wspacotes.asmx?wsdl
via this proxy. The URL is not in the proxy's whitelist"

Then I found this article:
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19251
and inside it I see that whitelist issue. I did this actions but still
not running..

But my application don't run correctly.

What I need to do to make it functionally ? I need to make any change
in my JRUN ?

My MXML is this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";>
  <mx:WebService wsdl="http://localhost/homews/wspacotes.asmx?wsdl";
id="Pacotes">
      <mx:operation name="BuscaTodosPacotes">
        <mx:request></mx:request>
      </mx:operation>
    </mx:WebService>
  <mx:Panel x="23" y="28" label="ESCOLHA SEU PACOTE" width="215"
height="296" title="Escolha seu pacote:" >

<mx:DataGrid id="DataGridPacotes"
dataProvider="{Pacotes.BuscaTodosPacotes.result}">
      <mx:columns>
        <mx:Array>
          <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="" columnName=""
headerRenderer="no" />
        </mx:Array>
      </mx:columns>
    </mx:DataGrid>
  </mx:Panel>
</mx:Application>

And in my flex-config.xml I've inserted it, into whitelist:

<web-service-proxy>
<whitelist>
  <unnamed>
    <url>http://*</url>