Christoph,

Actually, I haven't solved it yet. It trying different things, which
mostly amount to working *around* the problem (like reducing my object
graph depth, etc). I agree, I like using deep object graphs to, but
can't seem to get it to work.

-Josh

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Christoph Guse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi cazzaran,
>
> how did you solve your problem? I'm interested in a solution, because I
> have a very similar problem. In my case I have an object (OgoJobVO) in
> which is another object (OgoAccountVO) in which is another object
> (OgoPersonVO).
> When I get the Job-Object from the Server, everything works fine.
When I

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1290ag9o1/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007207:HM/EXP=1112321921/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

> >       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>