On 4/13/05, JesterXL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, it works well.
>
> Bad... it's against Macromedia's Flex EULA, even if you use Zinc's URL vs.
> local file option to build the projector.

hmmm..

Ok, Say you build a SWF thats got a few API classes in there that
interface to ZInc's FSCOMMAND level ones.

Then using a loadMovie() approach you bring in an external swf - that
being your flex server...aka myurl.com/app/blah.mxml.swf

Inside that swf, it can excute commands within its parent container
(ie swf inside the zinc luv).

To me that should be fine as thats like saying you can't use a browser
to run your flex apps. Furthermore it would then mean MM have to
release an "approved" browser list as what classifies as an agent for
FLEX based mxml/swf files?

heh.

> Not sure about your server problem; I wasn't using it to get dynamic data.

Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.mossyblog.com
http://www.flexcoder.com (Coming Soon)