1) make the header blink (requires AS knowledge - which you have so
don't lie! hehe).

2) Tooltip fires "theres something wrong inside here" type thing.

3) if its a final action and isn't dependent on one another, you could
go to a different pod ie viewstack it if need be and put all the error
controls on that pod via createChild, so they can fill out things
without hunting

4) Simply go to the first panel and proceed forward until each one is
squared away.

? good question though anyone else on ideas?

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes