I have a mx:image tag in my flex application that references the swf
file. the swf file contains this information.
this.createClassObject(mx.controls.TextInput, "text1",
this.getNextHighestDepth(), {_x:10, _y:10, text:'check this out'});

Inside Flex Builder it actually shows me a box with my swf file that
contians the textinput box with the sample text.

Below that I have an simple button that when click runs the function:
function foo() {
flextext.text = text1.text;
}

then below the button I have another mx:textInput with an id of
flextext.  It all seems right to me but i seem to be missing something
because I continue to get the error that text1 does not exist...  Thanks.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Abdul Qabiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You mean you have have a separate SWF file which you embedding in
Flex app