Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 6:02 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] SharedObject across Applications

I am trying to use a SharedObject to store some data that will be access across two applications.  I am finding that the second application cannot seem to access any of the data stored by the first though.  What little information I could find on the SharedObject in the "Macromedia Developing Flex Applications" and "Developing Rich Clients with Macromedia Flex" books indicated that the restriction on sharing was based on the domain of the application.  Am I missing something here?

Thank you,

-- Matthew