From: Abdul Qabiz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 April 2005 09:22 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Great Abdul (c++/flex) source c++ <--> flex

Hi,

You can save XML as string or object in SharedObject from main Flex
application. Then your SWF(in C++ app) reads XML string or object from
SharedObject, and sends XML as string to C++ application via fscommand...

I don't have Borland C++ IDE, so I couldn't compile your code....But I have
written a program using C#, which should work with  .Net v2.0.40607, which
comes with "Visual C# 2005 Express Edition Beta".

I am sorry, if you can't run the C# program, but that's the only IDE I have.
But if you want to learn how I have done, you might want to install "Visual
C# 2005 Express Edition Beta" and check out the code or run the application.
It is pretty straight forward.
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vcsharp/default.aspx

There are two mxml files, one writes the data(as string) to SharedObject.
Other mxml files reads the data from it and passes to C# program....

Well, there is another way, you can transfer data via LocalConnection
also...

-abdul