From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 1:54 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: any ideas about flex client side caching?

HI,
I tried SharedObject. It is perfect. But I ocurs another problem. Only
the same swf can read the cache context.
For example:
I write a simple mxml file: test1.mxml:
<mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
        function save(){
        var so= SharedObject.getLocal('myCookie');
        var str:String = text.text;
        so.data.string = str;
        var sucess:String = so.flush(1000000000);
        alert(sucess);
}
function ini(){
var so= SharedObject.getLocal("myCookie");
var str:String = so.data.string;
alert(str);
}
]]>

and in text2.mxml:
function ini(){
var so= SharedObject.getLocal("myCookie");
var str:String = so.data.string;
alert(str);

The results in the two are different.
when browsing http:\\....\\text2.mxml, I find that the alert shows