I have a set of VO's in the application that need to be sent to the
server as XML.  I was debating whether I should provide the objects
and specify an xmlEncoder to the HTTP Service, or simply do the
encoding use Strings as the request arguments to send.

At this this time, I have decided to go ahead and specify an
xmlEncoder.

Thanks.