hai,
      I have been using a menubar control which has 4 items.. only the 2nd item has sub menus inside it.. the others dont have.. the problem is when mouseDown on items without a child it displays "[object object], 1,,[object object], null"... how do i avoid this? please help me this issue
thanks,
nithya

my mxml code is:

<mx:Panel xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml" width="100%" height="500">
 <mx:Script>
 <![CDATA[
  var dataObject : Object;
 ]]>
 </mx:Script>
 <mx:MenuBar id="menu1" width="100%" dataProvider="{dataObject}" labelField="name"  mouseDown="event.menuItem.attributes.label"/>
</mx:Panel>

the xml is:

<Category>
 <Id>1</Id>
 <Name>Artistry™ Skin Care and Cosmetics</Name>
 <Description> A full range of basic to speciality skin care treatments made with the highest quality formulations to meet the needs of women today as well as a spectrum of colour for both background and feature cosmetics to match any mood or occasion.TRY™ is among the world's top five, largest selling, prestige brands of facial skincare and cosmetics. Based on a 2000 Euromonitor International study of estimated global retail sales.
 </Description>
 <Image>homephoto.jpg</Image>

 <Subcategory>
  <Id>1</Id>
  <Name>Dry-Skin</Name>
  <Description>Testing jaxb</Description>
  <item>123.xml</item>

 </Subcategory>
 <Subcategory>
  <Id> 2 </Id>
  <Name>Normal Skin</Name>
  <Description> Testing jaxb</Description>
  <Subcategory>
   <Id> 121 </Id>
   <Name>Aqua</Name>
   <Description> Testing jaxb2</Description>
   <item> 124.xml </item>
  </Subcategory>
  <Subcategory>
   <Id> 13 </Id>
   <Name>Non-Aqua</Name>
   <Description> Testing jaxb3</Description>
   <item> 124.xml </item>
  </Subcategory>
 </Subcategory>

  <Subcategory>