Hi all

Has anyone come up with a neat and tidy way to chain commands in a queue-like fashion within the Cairngorm framework?

I’m running into horrid things with an EJB, something to do with concurrency I think. I’m broadcasting 4 getSomethingList type commands in a row, and I think that responses are getting jumbled up. I want to ensure that I only have one pending call open at any time, so I tried to see what I could do about making my business delegates queue-capable, but ran into issues with the fact that once you have a reference to a pending call, the call is open… one would have to do all sorts of nasty things to store the actual remote object call’s method signature and parameters in a queue along with the appropriate calling command.

Anyone, help, please! J

Thanks,

Robert