Hello,
a simpler solution is to have a viewstack with you 15 views (may be
any container (vbox, hbox, vdividedbox, etc.)), that viewstack
standing for example on the right of your tree.
Now when people select a leaf on your tree, simply change the
viewstack index !
(ps: it has nothing to do with Cairngorm, this is a Flex design solution)

Romain

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Rafael M. Martinelli"