If you use mx:Image to load a swf file, should the swf file work
exactly the same as it does in flash, or does the actionScript in the
Flash file take on new meaning once it is embedded into the Flex
application?  I am asking because I have the following script in my
flash file.  It works great in flash, but doesn't work at all in
Flex?  Is it just a depth issue?  if so, how do I fix the depth to
get it to work?  What the code does in Flash, is it keeps creating a
text input field everytime you put the cursor down. The field lets
the user enter text and then create a new field.

import mx.controls.TextInput;

this.createEmptyMovieClip("card_canvas",10);
card_canvas.width = 20;
card_canvas.height = 20;
var i:Number = 1
var nextDepth = 0;
var mouseListener:Object = new Object();
mouseListener.onMouseDown = function() {
        card_canvas.createTextField
("mytext"+i,nextDepth++,card_canvas._xmouse,card_canvas._ymouse, 0,
0);
        card_canvas["mytext"+i].type = "input";
        card_canvas["mytext"+i].autoSize = true;
        card_canvas["mytext"+i].multiline = true;
        card_canvas["mytext"+i].border = true;
        card_canvas["mytext"+i].background = true;
        card_canvas["mytext"+i].selectable = true;
        i++;
};
Mouse.addListener(mouseListener);