From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 12:31 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: help with setInterval...

Does not work.

On 4/12/05, michael keirnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

it would be good to go through the Flex UG sections on scoping and event
listeners. in the long run understanding scope is invaluable. in your
test case the following might work:

  setInterval(mx.utils.Delegate.create(this, upCount, 1000);

   </mgk>

terry_hrtn wrote:

Matt...now I'm getting the message below in the debug file...any
suggestions.

Warning: [type Function] is not a function
      at ()

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You're having scope issues.  setInterval(this, "upCount", 1000);

More info here:
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00001662.htm
<http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00001662.htm>

Matt